Giving back is important to us, which is why we are making the full version of Virtual Halo available to eligible non-profit groups through our "Giving Back" program in an effort to help improve the safety within communities around the world. Our Giving Back program includes:
- 10 donated fully functional licenses of Virtual Halo
- Deep discounts on additional licenses of Virtual Halo products and / or services
To be eligible to apply for our Giving Back program, your organization must be recognized as a charitable or nonprofit organization based in the United States.
If you have specific questions about eligibility or the Giving Back program please send us a message.
Please note: eligibility will be at our sole discretion.
- 501(c)3 organizations: Organizations that have received the 501(c)3 designation from the Internal Revenue Service are eligible to submit an application for our product donation program. Please see a list of ineligible 501(c)3 organizations at the bottom of the page.
- Fiscally sponsored organizations: Fiscal sponsorship is a financial and legal system by which a legally recognized 501(c)3 public charity provides limited financial and legal oversight for an organization that does not have its own 501(c)3 status. Organizations that are fiscally sponsored by an organization that holds a 501(c)3 designation and meets all of the eligibility criteria as defined in our Master Subscription Agreement may qualify for the license donation program. Proof of status: Fiscally sponsored organizations will need to submit: 1) their fiscal sponsor's 501(c)3 IRS determination letter and 2) the fiscal sponsorship contract/agreement between the two organizations. A signed letter from the fiscal sponsor may also suffice if it clearly indicates the relationship between the entities and that the fiscal sponsor is willing to accept the donation on behalf of the other organization during the application process.
Checklist of items needed:
- Licenses good for use on user supplied iPhones and Apple Watches only.
- A System Administrator: Identify a member of your staff to be your named system administrator.
- Executive Approval: Secure authorization from your Executive Director or Board Chair.
- Your Tax ID: To help us verify your nonprofit status and process your donation, please provide your Federal Employer ID Number (EIN).
- Your 501(c)3 Letter: A digital copy of your 501(c)3 letter in PDF format available for upload.